- Ratios and Proportions: After developing rules for ratios and proportions, the students will be able to identify 8/10 proportions or ratios correctly.
- Similar Polygons: When given the similar polygon project, students will complete to the proficiency of 10-16 based on their understanding of similar polygons and in co-ordinance with the rubric
- Similar Triangles: Students will be able to apply their knowledge of similar triangles by completing the self-check quiz on glencoe.com with an accuracy of 4/5
- Parallel Lines and Proportional Parts/Parts of Similar Triangles: Students will be able to apply theorems and corollaries related to parallel lines, proportional parts, and parts of similar triangles by getting 4/5 student-made questions correct.
- Similarity Transformations: Students will be able to answer 2/3 critical thinking questions on similarity transformations